Sunday 11 March 2012

Nars Wicked Attraction Gift Set

Hello Darlings,

Here we have the beautiful Nars Wicked Attraction Gift Set, i crumbled and bought this a few weeks ago for a number of reasons. One of them being that i don't own any Nars products and another being that it contained two products that i had been lusting over for a while.
I really don't know what my logic of thinking is, i hesitate at buying a Nars Blusher at £21 but i'll snap up a Benefit Blusher at £23.50 in a heart beat?! I blame it on the pretty Benefit packaging, i'm easily sucked in.

I've been contemplating purchasing the Nars Blusher in Orgasm for a while now and also their Laguna Bronzer. So when i saw this little set on ASOS at £35, which contained them both- i had to have it. The minis are just so adorable and the packaging oozes quality.



The set contains:
  • Blusher and Bronzer duo in Orgasm and Laguna
  • Larger than Life Lipgloss in Springbreak
  • Single Eyeshadow in Pink Tulle Fathom
  • Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base



I adore the blush/bronzer duo, the blusher is a gorgeous pink with slight gold shimmer. The bronzer isn't too dark but isn't too light either, it's just right and also has a slight sparkle to it (just a tiny amount though). 
The eyeshadow is a baby pink with some more speckles of shimmer through it, perfect for high lighting your eye brow bone.
The gloss is a lovely nude pink, goes really well with the eyeshadow colour. Unfortunately it is quite gloopy. None the less, it's a fabulous colour.
The smudge proof base is excellent, it applies sheer and keeps your eyeshadow in tip top condition for hours.

Overall, i'm happy with my first Nars purchase. I shall be buying the Blusher and Bronzer in full size once i've finished the duo. I think it's a great little set to introduce you to the brand and their products. I've had my eye on their lipgloss in Turkish Delight for weeks now. However, i'm not too sure after trying out Springbreak, this is purely down to it being so sticky.

Do you own anything from Nars?


8 comments:

  1. I have a couple of mini lip glosses and I love them. They are really nice and not that sticky. Maybe it's just that one? haha. Nicola xxx

    www.nikscritsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a good set!

    Check out my MAC lipstick give away
    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The laguna and orgasm combo looks so good :)
    Looks like a good set :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That set looks so good! I've been lusting after the Orgasm and the Deep Throat blush (I love how the names are so rude lol) I've also heard loads of good things about the laguna bronzer but I haven't given in and bought anything yet, I might have to soon though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love nars make-up products

    xxxx really niceblog

    http://thelondongirlchronicles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nars Orgasm blusher is my all time favourite.. maybe on par with Benefit Sugarbomb though? But still I LOVE it! Ive also got one of the lip gloss pencil things which stays on for hours, and I swear by the NARS powders! I just think the quality is amazing and I agree its very steep prices, but they do last forever!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear.. im a nars lover two.. i have Lipstick: Joyous Red and blush in Deep Throat =)

    im following you now.. hope you could follow back my blog.. =)

    ReplyDelete